Thursday, January 29, 2015

Skin Routine


My skin routine has never really been a priority for me however over the past few months my skin had gotten really bad(for my standards) and I was just sick of it. So I stumbled across The Body Shop and splurged on some foam face wash which entails tea tree oil. Tea tree oil act as an antibacterial and cicatrisant substance that can help reduce blemishes and breakouts.  
I use this in the morning and evening, and let my skin absorb it for a minute and then wash it off with warm water.  Before that I take off my makeup with the makeup remover from lush with a few oval cotton pads. This is very smooth on my skin compared to makeup remover wipes. 
But yes, I realise there are many great products out there however I find it tricky finding NON ANIMAL tested products out there for an affordable price.  At some point in my life I would love to start my own skincare line that is affordable, organic, paraben free and not animal tested. 

Tea Tree Oil(HERE)// Makeup Remover(HERE)// Multifunctional Face Mask(HERE)// Tea Tree Foam(HERE)//Sea Weed Exfoliant(HERE)//Toner(HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment